Sunshine Grayline Bait Tank Features
- All materials used in the manufacture of the Grayline Bait Tank are TOTALLY saltwater resistant.
- Only the finest stainless steel hardware is used for construction.
- The Filtration System and the Aeration System are combined. The filtration system is a gravity flow process, while the Aeration System is achieved by introducing fresh air into the bottom of the Bait Tank.
- The entire Bait Tank is insulated including the bottom. Summertime heat transferring from the boat deck does not heat the bait allowing for greater bait life.
- The Bait Tank insulation is sealed with exterior and interior polyethylene walls.
- Total UVH Stabilization is achieved from the materials used in construction of our Bait Tank. This unique process contributes to greater bait life.
- The inside portion of the tank lids are constructed using a seal to prevent water sloshing out onto your boat.
- Only quiet ‘Rule’ pumps are used in our Bait Tanks.
- All pumps are 12 Volt low amp (2 amp/hr) pumps allowing for longer use without discharging your battery.
- Drainage is available via a discharge port in the back of the Bait Tank. An optional high speed specially designed pump is available for extra cost if desired.
- Easy close/Easy open flat lid on the 20 gal, 30 gal, 40 gal, and 50 gal oval tanks.
- The 25 and 35 gallon tank have the same great features as the oval tanks except for a molded-in filter box.